Get ready to make a splash this summer! Myrtle Waves Water Park is one of the most popular water parks in Myrtle Beach and is the perfect place to enjoy some fun in the sun. Kids and adults alike can explore over 20 acres of pools, playgrounds, slides, and rides. There are also great spots to relax and eat lunch. If you want to make unforgettable memories with the family this year, you need to plan a trip to Myrtle Waves Waterpark! Here are some of the things you’ll find there.
Find out more about Myrtle Waves Water Park when you download our free vacation guide. It’s full of recommendations for fun things to do during your stay with Seaside Vacations!
What You’ll See at the Myrtle Waves Water Park
1. Rides & Attractions
Did you know that Myrtle Waves is the largest water park in South Carolina? Whether you’re an adrenaline junkie or a toddler-doting parent, there plenty of ways to have fun here. Some of our favorite attractions include:
- Night Flight: This high-intensity enclosed slide sends riders zooming into the dark before shooting them into the pool below. Children must be 42″ tall to ride.
- Tsunami: If you’ve always wanted to surf, now’s your chance! Tsunami teaches novice surfers how to tackle the board on a fun and safe platform.
- Thunderbolt Speed Slides: These parallel body speed slides are ideal for competitive families! Riders 42″ tall can race their loved ones to the catch pool.
- Super Chute: Hold on to your bathing suit! Super Chute sends visitors down a 20-foot slide before dropping them into an eight-foot free fall to the pool below.
- Saturation Station: Created for little ones, Saturation Station is an interactive playground with three gentle water slides. There’s even a huge waterfall bucket!
2. Shaded Cabanas
For parents who want to sit back and relax while watching the kids, Myrtle Waves Water Park offers private covered cabanas. Each comes with a dining table, chairs, chaises, and wait service.
3. Dining & Shopping
Once your children have worked up an appetite, head over to one of the park’s cafes or snack stands and grab a quick bite. The Island Cafe is a casual lunch spot where you’ll find hamburgers, chicken tenders, hot dogs, salads, and pizza. Or, head over to Sharkies Snack Shack for desserts like cotton candy and Dippin’ Dots ice cream. Yum!
No trip to Myrtle Waves is complete without a souvenir. At the Tropical Trading Post, you’ll find everything from swimsuits and water shoes to souvenirs, goggles, and keychains. Be sure to stop by on your way out!
4. Deals & Discounts
Traveling on a budget? You’re in luck! Myrtle Waves Water Park offers a variety of coupons, deals, and discounts to help you save on your trip. Buy a general admission ticket and come back the next day for FREE, or show your Food Lion MVP Card at the gate and save $7 on admission. The park is open mid-May to mid-September.
Book Your Stay with Seaside Vacations
When it’s time to reserve your lodging on the Grand Strand, look no further than our gorgeous North Myrtle Beach vacation rentals. Our homes have everything you need for an awesome vacation – and they’re just a short drive from the park! Our cozy beach bungalows and spacious oceanfront homes are perfect for families. We even have a few pet-friendly rentals for your furry friends. Visit our properties page to see what’s available and book your stay today!
Want us to find your dream vacation rental? Request a quick quote!
Photo Credit: Spotmatik | Thinkstock