Featuring a variety of live entertainment venues, restaurants, shops, and attractions, Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, is the perfect place to bring the family for a day of fun. One of the most popular places to explore is the Mirror Maze, where visitors of all ages will have to use their skills and logic to escape a maze of reflections. Just a 10-minute drive from Seaside Vacations, visiting the Mirror Maze at Barefoot Landing is a must on your next trip to the Grand Strand! Here are some of the things you’ll see.
Explore the Mirror Maze at Barefoot Landing
With over 2,000 square feet of surprising twists and turns, the Mirror Maze is a fun and challenging experience for the whole family. Inside, you’ll see reflections of yourself in every direction and will encounter long hallways, continuous circles, and dead ends as you make your way through hundreds of mirrors. After you find your way out, be sure to check out The Vault Laser Challenge where you’ll feel like a spy in the state-of-the-art laser obstacle course, or take the little ones for a ride on the carousel. The maze is open Monday through Sunday from 10 AM to 11 PM.
Other Family-Friendly Attractions at Barefoot Landing
- Sqrambled Scuares: The longest-running local television game show in US history, Sqrambled Scuares is recorded in front of a live studio audience each week at Barefoot Landing. Guests can watch as contestants compete for cash prizes during the exciting 30-minute broadcast.
- Old Tyme Portrait: Experience a blast from the past at At Old Tyme portraits! You and your loved ones can dress up in authentic period costumes and pose as cowboys, gangsters, and more, then take home hilarious photos that will help you remember your trip for years to come.
- Alligator Adventure: Home to hundreds of beautiful animals, Alligator Adventure is one of the largest reptile facilities in the world. Here, guests can enjoy educational programs, live shows, and alligator feedings, or simply sit back and admire the tropical birds, kangaroos, monkeys, and more.
- Shopping: From shoes and apparel to accessories and jewelry, you can purchase the perfect souvenir or gift at the shops at Barefoot Landing. Be sure to check out the specialty stores like Coastal Wine Boutique, the Beef Jerky Store, or the Olive Shoppe for one-of-a-kind items you won’t find anywhere else.
- Restaurants: When it’s time for lunch, head over to one of the 17 restaurants in Barefoot Landing and enjoy a scrumptious meal with a waterfront view. The Flying Fish Market & Grill offers a wide variety of delicious seafood dishes, and adults and teens will get a kick out of being heckled by servers at Dick’s Last Resort!
Book Your Stay with Seaside Vacations
After a wonderful afternoon at Barefoot Landing, come home to total comfort and relaxation at one of our North Myrtle Beach vacation rentals! Our beautiful homes and condos are close to all of the action but provide the peace and quiet you desire after a fun-filled day. We can’t wait to hear all about your adventures!
Photo Credit: AnaDiana | Thinkstock